Percona Monitoring and Management 2.9.0
|Date:||July 14, 2020|
|Installation:||Installing Percona Monitoring and Management|
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL performance.
This release brings a major rework of the Query Analytics (QAN) component, completing the migration from Angular to React, and adding new UI functionality and features.
For details, see:
You can read more in the accompanying blog post (here).
- PMM-6124: New dashboards: MongoDB Replica Set Summary and MongoDB Cluster Summary
- PMM-1027: New dashboard: MySQL User Details (
- PMM-5604: User interface for MongoDB EXPLAIN
- PMM-5563: Per-Service and per-Node Annotations (This completes the work on improvements to the Annotation functionality.)
- PMM-6114: Sort Agents, Nodes, and Services alphabetically by name in Inventory page (Thanks to user
debugfor reporting this issue)
- PMM-6147: Update Grafana plugins to latest versions
- PMM-5800: QAN explain and tables tabs not working after removing MySQL metrics agent
- PMM-5812: Prometheus relabeling broken (
relabel_configsun-marshal errors) (Thanks to user
b4bufr1kfor reporting this issue)
- PMM-6184: MongoDB Instances Compare dashboard shows MySQL metric
- PMM-5941: Stacked Incoming/Outgoing Network Traffic graphs in MySQL Instances Overview dashboard prevents comparison
- PMM-6194: Missing UID for Advanced Data Exploration dashboard
- PMM-6191: Incorrect computation for Prometheus Process CPU Usage panel values in Prometheus dashboard
- PMM-6175: Node Overview dashboard shows unit for unit-less value ‘Top I/O Load’