Percona Monitoring and Management 2.1.0¶
|November 11, 2019
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL performance. You can run PMM in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.
For install instructions, see Installing Percona Monitoring and Management.
PMM 2 is designed to be used as a new installation — please don’t try to upgrade your existing PMM 1 environment.
Improvements and new features¶
- PMM-4063: Update QAN filter panel to show only labels available for selection under currently applied filters
- PMM-815: Latency Detail graph added to the MongoDB Instance Summary dashboard
- PMM-4768: Disable heavy-load collectors automatically when there are too many tables
- PMM-4821: Use color gradient in filled graphs on all dashboards
- PMM-4733: Add more log and configuration files to the downloadable
- PMM-4672: Use integer percentage values in QAN filter panel
- PMM-4857: Update tooltips for all MongoDB dashboards
- PMM-4616: Rename column in the Query Details section in QAN from Total to Sum
- PMM-4770: Use Go 1.12.10
- PMM-4780: Update Grafana to version 6.4.1
- PMM-4918: Update Grafana plugins to newer versions, including the
- PMM-4935: Wrong instance name displayed on the MySQL Instance Summary dashboard due to the incorrect string crop
- PMM-4916: Wrong values are shown when changing the time range for the Node Summary Dashboard in case of remote instances
- PMM-4895 and PMM-4814: The update process reports completion before it is actually done and therefore some dashboards, etc. may not be updated
- PMM-4876: PMM Server access credentials are shown by the
pmm-admin statuscommand instead of hiding them for security reasons
- PMM-4875: PostgreSQL error log gets flooded with warnings when
pg_stat_statementsextension is not installed in the database used by PMM Server or when PostgreSQL user is unable to connect to it
- PMM-4852: Node name has an incorrect value if the Home dashboard opened after QAN
- PMM-4847: Drill-downs from the Environment Overview dashboard doesn’t show data for the preselected host
- PMM-4841 and PMM-4845:
pg_stat_statementQAN Agent leaks database connections
- PMM-4831: Clean-up representation of selectors names on MySQL-related dashboards for a better consistency
- PMM-4824: Incorrectly calculated singlestat values on MySQL Instances Overview dashboard
- PMM-4819: In case of the only one monitored host, its uptime is shown as a smaller value than the all hosts uptime due to the inaccurate rounding
- PMM-4816: Set equal thresholds to avoid confusing singlestat color differences on a Home dashboard
- PMM-4718: Labels are not fully displayed in the filter panel of the Query Details section in QAN
- PMM-4545: Long queries are not fully visible in the Query Examples section in QAN
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any Percona Monitoring and Management bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system.
Get expert help¶
If you need assistance, visit the community forum for comprehensive and free database knowledge, or contact our Percona Database Experts for professional support and services.