Percona Monitoring and Management 2.0.1¶
|Date:||October 9, 2019|
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL performance. You can run PMM in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.
For install instructions, see Installing Percona Monitoring and Management.
PMM 2 is designed to be used as a new installation — please don’t try to upgrade your existing PMM 1 environment.
- PMM-4779: Securely share dashboards with Percona
- PMM-4735: Keep one old slowlog file after rotation
- PMM-4724: Alt+click on check updates button enables force-update
- PMM-4444: Return “what’s new” URL with the information extracted from the pmm-update package change log
- PMM-4758: Remove Inventory rows from dashboards
events_statements_summary_by_digestdue to data types conversion
- PMM-4755: Fixed a typo in the InnoDB AHI Miss Ratio formula
- PMM-4749: Navigation from Dashboards to QAN when some Node or Service was selected now applies filtering by them in QAN
- PMM-4742: General information links were updated to go to PMM 2 related pages
- PMM-4739: Remove request instances list
- PMM-4734: A fix was made for the collecting
node_nameformula at MySQL Replication Summary dashboard
- PMM-4729: Fixes were made for formulas on MySQL Instances Overview
- PMM-4726: Links to services in MongoDB singlestats didn’t show Node name
machine_idcould contain trailing
- PMM-4640: It was not possible to add MongoDB remotely if password contained a
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any Percona Monitoring and Management bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system.