MySQL User Details¶
This dashboard requires Percona Server for MySQL 5.1+ or MariaDB 10.1/10.2 with XtraDB. Also
userstat should be enabled, for example with the
SET GLOBAL userstat=1 statement. See Setting up MySQL.
Data is displayed for the 5 top users.
- Top Users by Connections Created
- The number of times user’s connections connected using SSL to the server.
- Top Users by Traffic
- The number of bytes sent to the user’s connections.
- Top Users by Rows Fetched/Read
- The number of rows fetched by the user’s connections.
- Top Users by Rows Updated
- The number of rows updated by the user’s connections.
- Top Users by Busy Time
- The cumulative number of seconds there was activity on connections from the user.
- Top Users by CPU Time
- The cumulative CPU time elapsed, in seconds, while servicing connections of the user.
Get expert help¶
If you need assistance, visit the community forum for comprehensive and free database knowledge, or contact our Percona Database Experts for professional support and services.