Introduction to Database as a service (DBaaS)¶
Do not use for mission-critical workloads
Database as a service (DBaaS) feature of Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is an open source solution to run MySQL and MongoDB clusters on Kubernetes.
It allows you to utilize the benefits of Kubernetes and Percona’s operators to run and manage database clusters.
- Architecture and how DBaaS works
- Setting up
- Getting started with DBaaS
- Registering and managing Kubernetes clusters
- Creating and managing database clusters
- Creating or updating a database cluster from a DBaaS template
Get expert help¶
If you need assistance, visit the community forum for comprehensive and free database knowledge, or contact our Percona Database Experts for professional support and services.