Percona Server for MongoDB 6.0.6-5 (2023-05-25)¶
|Release date||May 25, 2023|
|Installation||Installing Percona Server for MongoDB|
Percona Server for MongoDB 6.0.6-5 is an enhanced, source-available, and highly-scalable database that is a fully-compatible, drop-in replacement for MongoDB 6.0.6 Community Edition.
It is based on MongoDB 6.0.6 Community edition and supports the upstream protocols and drivers.
Improvements and bug fixes, provided by MongoDB and included in Percona Server for MongoDB are the following:
- SERVER-51835 - Fixed the handling of the read preference tags to respect their order and ignore other tags when all eligible replica set members are found.
- SERVER-67105 - Allowed usage of clustered index in queries.
- SERVER-72774 - Prevented a node in quiesce mode to win election.
- SERVER-74930 - Fixed the issue with the
$avgoperator to return the sum instead of the average within a
- SERVER-75205 - Fixed deadlock between
restoringlocks after yielding when all read tickets exhausted
WT-10551 - Fixed the bug with WiredTiger failing to load the incremental backup change bitmap for a file. The issue affects MongoDB versions 4.4.8 through 4.4.21, 5.0.2 through 5.0.17, and 6.0.0 through 6.0.5 causing the server to crash with the checksum error if the affected incremental backup was restored and the affected data is accessed.
If you are using incremental backups, upgrade to the fixed upstream version 6.0.6 / Percona Server for MongoDB 6.0.6-5 as soon as possible. Follow closely the upstream recommendations to remediate the negative impact.
Find the full list of new features and improvements in MongoDB 6.0.6 Community edition release notes.
- PSMDB-1211: Improved the master key rotation handling in case of failure
- PSMDB-1231: Register a master key for data-at-rest encryption on the KMIP server in the raw-bytes form
- PSMDB-1239: Fixed the issue with PSMDB failing to restart when wrong data-at-rest encryption options were used during the previous start
Get expert help¶
If you need assistance, visit the community forum for comprehensive and free database knowledge, or contact our Percona Database Experts for professional support and services.
Created: May 25, 2023