Percona Server for MongoDB 6.0.4-3 (2023-01-30)¶
|Release date||January 30, 2023|
|Installation||Installing Percona Backup for MongoDB|
Percona Server for MongoDB 6.0.4-3 is an enhanced, source-available, and highly-scalable database that is a fully-compatible, drop-in replacement for MongoDB 6.0.4 Community Edition.
It is rebased on MongoDB 6.0.4 Community edition and supports the upstream protocols and drivers.
- Percona Server for MongoDB is now available on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9 and compatible derivatives
- A Docker image for Percona Server for MongoDB (Release candidate) is now available for ARM64 architectures. The support of ARM64 will be extended in subsequent releases.
Improvements and bug fixes, provided by MongoDB and included in Percona Server for MongoDB are the following:
- SERVER-72416 - Fixed the issue with incorrect projection parsing when a collection level collation is specified
- SERVER-71759 - Changed the yielding policy of
YIELD_AUTOfor both when the command is called with
- SERVER-70237 - Fixed the issue with a BSON object exceeding the max allowed size during chunks merge in a shard
- SERVER-72222 - Fixed the incorrect behavior of the
mapReducecommand with single reduce optimization in sharded clusters
Find the full list of new features and improvements in MongoDB 6.0.4 Community edition release notes.
Get expert help¶
If you need assistance, visit the community forum for comprehensive and free database knowledge, or contact our Percona Database Experts for professional support and services.
Created: January 30, 2023