Restore a MySQL backup¶
MySQL backups can be restored to the same service it was created from, or to a compatible one.
To restore a backup:
- Go to Backup > All backups and find the backup that you want to restore.
- Click the three dots in the Actions column to check all the information for the backup, then click Restore from backup.
- In the Restore from backup dialog, select Same service to restore to a service with identical properties or Compatible services to restore to a compatible service.
- Select one of the available service names from the drop-down menu.
- Check the values, then click Restore.
- Go to the Restores tab to check the status of the restored backup.
During restoring, PMM disables all the scheduled backup tasks for the current service. Remember to re-enable them manually after the restore.
Get expert help¶
If you need assistance, visit the community forum for comprehensive and free database knowledge, or contact our Percona Database Experts for professional support and services.