Restore a MySQL backup¶
MySQL backups can be restored to the same service it was created from, or to a compatible one.
To restore a backup:
- Go to Backup > All backups and find the backup that you want to restore.
- Click the three dots in the Actions column to check all the information for the backup, then click Restore from backup.
- In the Restore from backup dialog, select Same service to restore to a service with identical properties or Compatible services to restore to a compatible service.
- Select one of the available service names from the drop-down menu.
- Check the values, then click Restore.
- Go to the Restores tab to check the status of the restored backup.
During restoring, PMM disables all the scheduled backup tasks for the current service. Remember to re-enable them manually after the restore.