Registration and Log in¶
To connect to Percona Platform, go to portal.percona.com and sign in or register for a new Percona account.
As an alternative to connecting with a Percona Account username and password, you can also sign in or register with your Google or GitHub account.
If you are connecting via GitHub, make sure that you set your email address as public in your GitHub account. If your email address is private instead, Percona Platform cannot access it to authenticate you.
Log in via custom identity providers¶
Percona Platform can also use your organization credentials to log you in. To enable custom identity provider for your account, contact Percona Support.
Create and manage your Percona Account¶
Sign up for a Percona Account¶
If you don’t have a Percona Account yet, you can create one straight from the Sign in form:
- Go to the Percona Platform Log in page.
- Scroll down to the Don’t have an account? Create one link at the bottom of the form. Alternatively, you can register with a social identity provider if you have a Google or GitHub account that is not yet associated with a Percona Platform account. To do this, click Continue with Google or Continue with GitHub. In case your GitHub/Google account is already associated with a Percona Account, this option will sign you in directly.
- Check your email for a verification message and follow the instructions to activate your account.
Manage your Percona Account¶
Because your Percona Account is used across all your Percona services, it’s important to keep your account safe and your information up-to-date.
To manage your account:
- Sign in to your Percona Account and click your user icon on the right hand-side of the screen.
- Choose Profile > Edit Profile. This displays the Account page where you can update your account information and set up two-factor authentication (2FA).
Set up two-factor authentication¶
Two-factor authentication significantly increases the security of your Percona Account.
After enabling 2FA, signing into your account will require both your password and access to a trusted device via one or more of the following authenticators:
- Okta Verify for Android or Okta Verify for iOS
- Google Authenticator
- Security key or a biometric authenticator like Windows Hello, Touch ID, etc.
To turn on or manage two-factor authentication:
- Go to the Profile Settings page and click Edit profile.
- On your Account page, scroll down to the Extra Verification section.
- Click Set up next to the security method you want to configure, and follow the on-screen instructions.
To disable an authenticator app, simply click Remove next to its name in the Extra Verification section.
Change your password¶
To change your current password for your Percona Account:
- Go to your Account page > Change Password section.
- Enter your current password, then specify and confirm your new password.
- Click Change Password.
Update profile information¶
To update your account information, click Edit in the Personal Information section. Here you can change your display name, add a secondary email address or your phone number.
If you need to change the display language for your account, click Edit in the Display Language section. Note that email notifications are currently always delivered in English.