Check activity logs¶
Activity logging provides a simple, powerful interface for collecting all traceable activities within an organization.
Organization Administrators can track changes made by users in the organization, over the past year to identify:
- changes to organization details
- changes to organization members
- connected/disconnected PMM instances
- user activity (user log in/log out, user added/removed from organization, user password change)
To check the activity logs for your organization:
- Make sure you are logged in as an Administrator.
- Go to the Organization tab > Activity Log.
- From the drop-down menu, select the time period for which you want to check the activity logs.
- Click on the column headers in the table to filter logs based on the selected criteria.
For free technical help, visit the Percona Community Forum.
To report bugs or submit feature requests, open a JIRA ticket.
For paid support and managed or consulting services , contact Percona Sales.
Last update: 2023-05-12