Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL 14.4 (2022-06-27)¶
|Release date:||June 27, 2022|
|Installation:||Installing Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL|
Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL is a collection of tools to assist you in managing PostgreSQL. Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL installs PostgreSQL and complements it by a selection of extensions that enable solving essential practical tasks efficiently.
This release of Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL is based on PostgreSQL 14.4. It fixes the issue with all PostgreSQL 14 versions that could cause silent data corruption when using the
CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY or
REINDEX CONCURRENTLY commands. Learn how to detect and fix silent data corruption in your indexes in the upstream documentation.
This release also includes the following bug fixes:
- Query plan memorization fixes
- Fixes for queries in which a “whole-row variable” references the result of a function that returns a domain over composite type
- Fixed the “variable not found in subplan target list” planner error using a
sub-SELECTthat is referenced in a
- Fixed error checking in
COPY FROMwhen the database encoding is
SQL_ASCIIbut the client encoding is a multi-byte encoding.
- Reported implicitly-created operator families (generated by
CREATE OPERATOR CLASS) to event triggers.
- Prevented triggering
wal_receiver_timeouton a standby during logical replication of large transactions.
- Removed incorrect TLS private key file ownership check in
- Prevented crash after server connection loss in
Find the full list of changes in the PostgreSQL 14.4 release notes.